Applied technology insights with more than fifteen years of project management and marketing technology stack consulting for large and small companies in a variety of industries.
History of orchestrating successful communications strategies and marketing initiatives designed to undergird brand objectives, create culture, and increase revenue. Exceptional wordsmith.
Refined relationship-building skills with internal corporate communications, team building and training, and public relations education and experience.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate and Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Danztler Realty | Lakeland, Florida | 2017-Present 2017-Present
Configure, develop strategy, and manage a team of six full-time professional marketing staff plus part-time contractors, and external vendors to create, execute, and assess marketing efforts for two large commercial real estate companies.
- Direct and develop full spectrum of marketing, advertising, and public relations initiatives using print, video, social media, SEO, mobile, content, and email marketing.
- Assess and compile marketing technology stack including CMS, CRM, and project management systems to create identifiable production and process improvements.
- Write, edit, and clarify the voice of corporate communications and produce compelling special projects to pitch services and market unique properties.
President, Vice President
Dominion Marketing Communications/Celoria, Inc./3C Media Services Lakeland, Florida | 2004-2015
Founded creative boutiques for marketing, communications, and production services. Worked with a variety of clients on projects including web development, design, and social media. When working in teams, the primary focus was consulting with clients to develop strategy, project management, and writing.
- Assisted smaller companies with technology to implement comprehensive communications strategies with improved process automations.
- Wrote marketing content for multiple businesses to produce web sites, brochures, sales materials, white papers, press releases, social media posts, and video production scripts.
- Remotely produced monthly magazine and launched a local publication.
Internet Marketing Manager
The Ledger/New York Times Company | Lakeland, Florida | 1999-2004
As one of the first internet marketing professionals in the New York Times Regional Newspaper Group, created streams of revenue for local newspaper’s newly-established online presence.
- Developed multiple lines of new business and shared best practices with other NYTimes publications.
- Functioned at 30% over profitability budget.
- Trained sales teams of up to 50 people in new technologies.
- Managed multiple technology vendor relationships.
Corporate Communications Specialist
BREED Technologies | Lakeland, Florida | 1998-1999
Responsible for employee communications for international automotive safety systems company.
- Designed employee communications programs for global manufacturing company with over 17,000 employees in thirteen countries.
- Coordinated creation of company’s first intranet and played key role in redesign of external web site.
- Coordinated United Way campaign and doubled pledge from previous year.
"Heather Celoria is a creative collaborator who I was happy to have on my team at theledger.com. Her skill at crafting effective marketing campaigns was supplemented by a can-do spirit and positive personality that made her a joy to work with. Heather keeps up with media and technology trends and is eager to incorporate them as she identifies new vehicles to reach desired audiences. She values quality and is gifted in creating words and images that set the correct tone. I am pleased to recommend Heather Celoria as a creative professional who will add to a team’s esprit de corps."
- Barry Friedman
Editor and Publisher of lkldnow.com
"Heather's mastery of written communication has been beneficial to our company and helped us to deliver key messages for our clients."
- Jim Carlton
NFocus Visual Productions
"You will be hard pressed to find a digital media marketing consultant as talented as Heather. She approaches your challenges strategically, creatively and with persistence, and this results in Aha! moments and solutions that can become operational rather than just being good ideas. Add to this her graciousness, intuitiveness and great sense of humor, and you have a consultant you will not hesitate to call on for your projects."
- Gretchen Hastings
Director of Connectional Relations
Florida Conference of United Methodist Churches
$1 million budget responsibility
Chairman’s Award for Internet Marketing, New York Times Company
Managed internal corporate communications for over 17,000 employees internationally
Bachelor of Science, Public Relations with Minor in Business Administration
University of Florida, 1993
Master of Divinity
Asbury Theological Seminary, 2016
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Member, American Marketing Association
Studying for AMA PCM Certification, expected completion July 2018
Studying for PMP Certification, expected completion September 2018
Serving on City of Lakeland Committee for Affordable Housing Review 2017-2019
Nominee for Leadership Lakeland Class of 2017-2018
CMS: Maestro, Salesforce, ClientLook
Adobe Creative Suite
Proprietary GIS Mapping System