WRITING, MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS,
PUBLIC RELATIONS, DIGITAL MEDIA
History of orchestrating successful communications strategies and marketing initiatives designed to undergird brand objectives, create culture, and increase revenue. Exceptional wordsmith.
Internet marketing and social media experience with more than fifteen years of project management and consulting for large and small companies in a variety of industries.
Refined relationship-building skills with internal corporate communications, team building and training, and public relations education and experience.
"Heather Celoria is a creative collaborator who I was happy to have on my team at theledger.com. Her skill at crafting effective marketing campaigns was supplemented by a can-do spirit and positive personality that made her a joy to work with. Heather keeps up with media and technology trends and is eager to incorporate them as she identifies new vehicles to reach desired audiences. She values quality and is gifted in creating words and images that set the correct tone. I am pleased to recommend Heather Celoria as a creative professional who will add to a team’s esprit de corps."
- Barry Friedman
Editor and Publisher of lkldnow.com
President, Vice President
Dominion Marketing Communications/Celoria, Inc./3C Media Services, 2004-2015
Founded creative boutiques for marketing, communications, and production services. Worked with a variety of clients on projects including web development, design, and social media. When working in teams, my primary focus was consulting and writing.
- Remotely produced monthly magazine and launched a local publication.
- Wrote marketing content for multiple businesses to produce web sites, brochures, sales materials, white papers, press releases, social media posts, and video production scripts.
- Assisted smaller companies with technology to implement comprehensive communications strategies.
Internet Marketing Manager
The Ledger/New York Times Company, 1999-2004
One of the first Internet Marketing staff in the New York Times regional papers. Created streams of revenue for local newspaper’s newly-established online presence.
- Developed multiple lines of new business and shared best practices with other NYTimes publications.
- Functioned at 30% over profitability budget.
- Trained sales teams of up to 50 people.
- Managed multiple technology vendor relationships.
Corporate Communications Specialist
BREED Technologies, 1998-1999
Responsible for employee communications for international automotive safety systems company.
- Designed employee communications programs for global manufacturing company with over 17,000 employees in 13 countries.
- Coordinated creation of company’s first intranet and played key role in redesign of external web site.
- Coordinated United Way campaign (doubled pledge from previous year) and other special events.
"Heather's mastery of written communication has been beneficial to our company and helped us to deliver key messages for our clients."
- Jim Carlton
NFocus Visual Productions
$1 million budget responsibility
Chairman’s Award for Internet Marketing, New York Times Company
Managed internal corporate communications for over 17,000 employees internationally
Bachelor of Science, Public Relations
University of Florida
Master of Divinity
Asbury Theological Seminary
Web Content Development
Internet Advertising Sales
Adobe Creative Suite
CMS: Maestro, Salesforce
"You will be hard pressed to find a digital media marketing consultant as talented as Heather. She approaches your challenges strategically, creatively and with persistence, and this results in Aha! moments and solutions that can become operational rather than just being good ideas. Add to this her graciousness, intuitiveness and great sense of humor, and you have a consultant you will not hesitate to call on for your projects."